We know that businesses, independent contractors, freelancers, rideshare drivers and sole proprietors needs helpful and accurate information when it comes to tracking and reporting mileage expenses. While people within these categories track, report and submit tax returns every year, it’s helpful to know and understand what may have changed from year to year. It’s also helpful to follow along and ask the right questions to your accounting professional or CPA when tax time rolls around.
This information hub is designed to help you answer questions such as:
- What’s the difference between mileage reimbursement and income?
- Should I reimburse my employees? If so, how should I do it?
- How should I track my mileage?
- What are the current mileage reimbursement rates?
- How are the current mileage reimbursement rates determined?
- Are the mileage reimbursement rates the same for every activity?
- Are there specific requirements for tracking and reporting mileage rates?
The helpful information within this resource is configured for employers, employees and those who are self-employed. We hope you’re able to find information for all of your mileage reimbursement and expense needs. If you have further questions or need help with anything mileage related, don’t hesitate to contact us at https://triplogmileage.com/contact-us/.