Integrate with FreshBooks®
Using TripLog web, you can connect and upload data to FreshBooks. You need
- Freshbooks account.
- TripLog Enterprise Plan.
Upload trips to FreshBooks® as Client invoices. Here is the process:
- Log in to your TripLog web account, click the FreshBooks tab on the menu bar, then filter trips by date range, activity and/or driver.
- If this is your first time, click the “Connect to FreshBooks” button and then log in to your FreshkBooks account.
- You also need to set up the accounts. Step 1, import FreshBooks Clients to TripLog as business activities. Step 2, review and link existing activities to FreshBooks Customers.
- Review the mileage, rate, and total payment amount, then click “Upload to FreshBooks”.
- TripLog then creates a Mileage Invoice for each Client and line item.
- You will then log in to FreshBooks to review the invoices.