- startDate – Format ‘yyyy-mm-dd’, e.g. ‘2015-01-31’ means midnight Jan 31, 2015 at your local timezone. Inclusive.
- endDate – Format ‘yyyy-mm-dd’, e.g. ‘2015-12-31’. Inclusive.
- userEmail – Email address of a particular user to search for.
- activity – Trip activity, e.g. ‘Business’.
- category – Income, Sales, Services, Reimburse, Dividend, Gas, Oil, Tires, Repairs, Insurance, Registration, Garage, Lease, Taxes, Interest, Other, Advertising, BusinessHome, Commissions, Contractors, CostOfGoods, Depletion, Depreciation, EmpBenefit, Gifts, InsuranceBiz, InterestMort, InterestOther, LegalProf, Meals, Office, Pension, RentEquipment, RentOther, RepairsBiz, Supplies, TaxesLicenses, Transporation, TravelBaggage, TravelLodging, TravelMisc, Utilities, Wages, OtherBiz, BankTransfer, etc.
- minLastUpdated – The date when the record was modified or created. Format ‘yyyy-mm-dd’. Inclusive.
- maxLastUpdated – The date when the record was modified or created. Format ‘yyyy-mm-dd’. Inclusive.
- status – A = Approved, U = Unsubmitted, P = Pay Scheduled, S = Submitted, R = Rejected
You need to provide at least one of the query parameters in the request.
The returned datetime in the response is in UTC time zone as in the JSON standard.