Integrate with Concur®
Using TripLog web, you can connect and upload data to Concur. You need
- a Concur account.
- the TripLog Enterprise Plan.
TripLog uploads trips, parking, fuel, and other business expenses along with receipt photos (if any exist) to your Concur account. Here is the process:
- Log in to TripLog web account, click Concur on the menu bar, then filter trips and expenses by date range and/or activity.
- If this is your first time, click the “Connect to Concur” button and then log in to your Concur account and allow TripLog access.
- Refine the search criteria and review the mileage, tolls, parking, expenses, etc; then click “Upload to Concur”.
- Select the Concur Report you want the trips and expenses to be uploaded to, and then click the “Upload” button.
- TripLog will upload trips as Personal Car Mileage along with tolls, parking, and other expenses as QuickExpense and also any receipt images.
- You will then log in to your Concur account, navigate to the Report, and review the mileage entries. Click the “Import” button to review other expense entries and import them into the Report.