Common reason auto start stopped working
Usually when you are on the home screen and connect to power (or your Bluetooth device), a TripLog notification message will pop up indicatinting its status. However, after being idle for a long time or after phone reboot,
However, TripLog could be kicked out of your device’s memory, causing it to not respond when you plug your device into a power source.
Your can check whether Auto Start is still on by seeing if the GPS icon is currently in the top notification bar.
There are a few things to check if Auto Start doesn’t seem to work.
- Open Android Settings > Location > Mode > make sure it is set to ‘High Accuracy’.
- On Android 6 or above, open Android Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Permissions > Location > ON.
- Make sure the phone is not put in Battery Saver mode.
- Rebooting the device sometimes does the trick.
- Please also add TripLog widget (2×2 size preferred) to Android home screen to monitor the tracking status.